Package: libilmbase6 (1.0.1-3build2)
Links for libilmbase6
Download Source Package ilmbase:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian PhotoTools Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Cyril Brulebois
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.openexr.com]
several utility libraries from ILM used by OpenEXR
IlmBase are a set of utility libraries released by ILM, and used in their OpenEXR implementation. Included in this package you can find:
* libHalf: a class (Half) for manipulating "half" values (16-bit floating point format) as if they were a built-in C++ data type.
* libIlmThread: a thread abstraction library on top of pthreads.
* libImath: a math library with support for matrices, 2d- and 3d-transformations, solvers for linear/quadratic/cubic equations, and more.
* libIex: an exception handling library.
Other Packages Related to libilmbase6