Package: libmono-addins0.2-cil (0.4-6)
Links for libmono-addins0.2-cil
Download Source Package mono-addins:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian CLI Libraries Team (Mail Archive)
- Mirco Bauer
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
addin framework for extensible CLI applications/libraries
Mono.Addins is a framework for creating extensible CLI applications, and for creating libraries which extend those applications. Mono.Addins has been designed to be easy to use and useful for a wide range of applications: from simple applications with small extensibility needs, to complex applications which need support for large add-in structures.
This new framework intends to set an standard for building extensible applications and add-ins in Mono.
This package contains the Mono.Addins assemblies themselves
Other Packages Related to libmono-addins0.2-cil
- dep: cli-common (>= 0.5.4)
- common files between all CLI packages
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 126.96.36.199)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-sharpzip2.84-cil (>= 1.0)
- Mono SharpZipLib library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-system2.0-cil (>= 2.4.3)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 2.0)