Package: libndesk-dbus1.0-cil (0.6.0-4)
Links for libndesk-dbus1.0-cil
Download Source Package ndesk-dbus:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian CLI Libraries Team (Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ndesk.org]
CLI implementation of D-Bus
ndesk-dbus is a C# implementation of D-Bus. It's often referred to as "managed D-Bus" to avoid confusion with existing bindings (which wrap libdbus).
D-Bus is a message bus, used for sending messages between applications. Conceptually, it fits somewhere in between raw sockets and CORBA in terms of complexity.
This package contains the ndesk-dbus library itself.
Other Packages Related to libndesk-dbus1.0-cil
- dep: cli-common (>= 0.5.1)
- common files between all CLI packages
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 18.104.22.168)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-posix2.0-cil (>= 2.4)
- Mono.Posix library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-system2.0-cil (>= 2.4.3)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 2.0)