Package: libneon27-gnutls (0.29.0-1)
Links for libneon27-gnutls
Download Source Package neon27:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.webdav.org]
An HTTP and WebDAV client library (GnuTLS enabled)
neon is an HTTP and WebDAV client library, with a C language API.
WARNING: THE NEON API IS NOT YET STABLE.
Provides lower-level interfaces to directly implement new HTTP methods, and higher-level interfaces so that you don't have to worry about the lower-level stuff.
* High-level interface to HTTP and WebDAV methods (PUT, GET, HEAD, etc.) * Low-level interface to HTTP request handling, to allow implementing new methods easily. * persistent connections * RFC2617 basic and digest authentication (including auth-int, md5-sess) * Proxy support (including basic/digest authentication) * SSL/TLS support using GnuTLS (including client certificate and thread safety support) * Generic WebDAV 207 XML response handling mechanism * XML parsing using the expat or libxml parsers * Easy generation of error messages from 207 error responses * WebDAV resource manipulation: MOVE, COPY, DELETE, MKCOL. * WebDAV metadata support: set and remove properties, query any set ofi properties (PROPPATCH/PROPFIND). * autoconf macros supplied for easily embedding neon directly inside an application source tree.
Other Packages Related to libneon27-gnutls
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.7dfsg~beta1)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libtasn1-3 (>= 1.6-0)
- Manage ASN.1 structures (runtime)
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates