Package: r-cran-eco (3.1-4-1) [universe]
Links for r-cran-eco
Download Source Package r-cran-eco:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Chris Lawrence
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [imai.princeton.edu]
GNU R routines for Bayesian ecological inference
This is a set of routines for GNU R that implement Imai and Lu's parametric and nonparametric Bayesian ecological inference algorithms using Markov chain Monte Carlo estimation. Ecological inference is a statistical technique designed to recover individual-level information from aggregate-level data.
The suggested r-cran-mcmcpack package includes other EI estimators that may be useful alternatives to those included in this package.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-eco
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.7.0~20080408)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-vr
- GNU R package accompanying the Venables and Ripley book on S
- sug: r-cran-mcmcpack
- GNU R routines for Markov chain Monte Carlo model estimation