Package: php5-tidy (5.3.2-1ubuntu4.27) [security]
Links for php5-tidy
Download Source Package php5:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian PHP Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Ondřej Surý
- Sean Finney
- Thijs Kinkhorst
- Raphael Geissert
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.php.net]
tidy module for php5
This package provides a module for tidy functions in PHP scripts.
Tidy is an extension based on Libtidy (http://tidy.sf.net/) and allows a PHP developer to clean, repair, and traverse HTML, XHTML, and XML documents -- including ones with embedded scripting languages such as PHP or ASP within them using OO constructs.
PHP5 is an HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly. This version of PHP5 was built with the Suhosin patch.
Other Packages Related to php5-tidy
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libtidy-0.99-0
- HTML syntax checker and reformatter - library
- dep: php5-common (= 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.27)
- Common files for packages built from the php5 source