Package: php5-pspell (5.3.2-1ubuntu4.26) [security]
Links for php5-pspell
Download Source Package php5:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian PHP Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Ondřej Surý
- Sean Finney
- Thijs Kinkhorst
- Raphael Geissert
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.php.net]
pspell module for php5
This package provides a module for pspell functions in PHP scripts.
PHP5 is an HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly. This version of PHP5 was built with the Suhosin patch.
Other Packages Related to php5-pspell
- dep: libaspell15 (>= 0.60)
- GNU Aspell spell-checker runtime library
- dep: php5-common (= 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.26)
- Common files for packages built from the php5 source