Package: pybliographer (1.2.12-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for pybliographer
Download Source Package pybliographer:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Chris Lawrence
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.pybliographer.org]
tool for manipulating bibliographic databases
It currently supports BibTeX, Medline, Ovid and Refer files. It is useful for viewing, editing and searching, but also to convert bibliographic databases into HTML pages for example.
Yelp (part of GNOME) is required to view the Pybliographic manual from within the GUI.
Other Packages Related to pybliographer
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-bibtex (>= 1.2.2-3)
- Python interfaces to BibTeX and the GNU Recode library
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: yelp (>> 2.6.0)
- Help browser for GNOME