Package: qmail-src (1.03-47) [multiverse]
Links for qmail-src
Download Source Package qmail:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jon Marler
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Source only package for building qmail binary package
qmail is a secure Secure, reliable, efficient, simple mail transport system.
To build a binary deb package, first install the qmail-src package, then type the command "build-qmail". If you try "apt-get source --build qmail-src" only the qmail-src package will be built. You will need to install qmail-src and type the command "build-qmail" to get a usable binary package of qmail. Also be sure to build and install ucspi-tcp before installing the binary qmail package. Install the ucspi-tcp-src package to get ucspi-tcp.
This package builds a binary .deb that is FHS compliant and conforms to the Debian standards guidelines. The resulting binary packages are not suitable for re-distribution.
Other Packages Related to qmail-src
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: dpkg-dev (>= 188.8.131.52)
- Debian package development tools
- dep: gcc
- The GNU C compiler
- dep: groff-base
- GNU troff text-formatting system (base system components)
- dep: libc6-dev
- Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- dep: patch (>= 2.5-0bo1)
- Apply a diff file to an original
- rec: procmail
- Versatile e-mail processor
- rec: ucspi-tcp-src
- Package not available