Package: smartpm (1.2-5) [universe]
Links for smartpm
Download Source Package smart:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Michael Vogt
- Free Ekanayaka
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
An alternative package manager that works with dpkg/rpm
The Smart Package Manager project has the ambitious objective of creating smart and portable algorithms for solving adequately the problem of managing software upgrading and installation. This tool works in all major distributions (APT, APT-RPM, YUM, URPMI, etc).
This package contains the GTK2 frontend for Smart.
Other Packages Related to smartpm
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: smartpm-core (>= 1.2-5)
- An alternative package manager that works with dpkg/rpm