Package: audiolink (0.05-1.1) [universe]
Links for audiolink
Download Source Package audiolink:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Amit Shah
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
makes managing and searching for music easier
AudioLink is a tool that makes searching for music on your local storage media easier and faster. Your searches can include a variety of criteria, like male artists, female artists, band, genre, etc.
It works with MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files and creates a MySQL database in which it stores the information about the music files. It creates symbolic links to the actual music files based on the search results. You can search for multiple fields, like artist, band, composer, lyricist, etc.
See http://audiolink.sourceforge.net/ for more information.
Other Packages Related to audiolink
- dep: libdbd-mysql-perl (>= 2.1027-1)
- A Perl5 database interface to the MySQL database
- dep: libmp3-info-perl (>= 1.01-1)
- Perl MP3::Info - Manipulate / fetch info from MP3 audio files
- dep: libogg-vorbis-header-perl (>= 0.03-1)
- perl interface to Ogg Vorbis information and comments
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language