Package: ufw (0.30pre1-0ubuntu2)
Links for ufw
Download Source Package ufw:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jamie Strandboge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
program for managing a Netfilter firewall
The Uncomplicated FireWall is a front-end for iptables, to make managing a Netfilter firewall easier. It provides a command line interface with syntax similar to OpenBSD's Packet Filter. It is particularly well-suited as a host-based firewall.
Other Packages Related to ufw
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: iptables
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- sug: rsyslog
- enhanced multi-threaded syslogd