Package: viewglob (2.0.4-4) [universe]
Links for viewglob
Download Source Package viewglob:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kevin B. McCarty
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [viewglob.sourceforge.net]
A graphical display of directories referenced at the shell prompt
Viewglob complements the Unix shell by presenting a graphical display showing the contents of directories referenced on the command line, including the current directory. The display also shows results of file globs and expansions as they are typed, with selected files and possible name completions highlighted.
Viewglob currently supports bash and zsh. It should work with any X-based terminal emulator (xterm, gnome-terminal, konsole, etc.).
Other Packages Related to viewglob
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.20.2)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: xterm
- X terminal emulator
- or x-terminal-emulator
- virtual package provided by aterm, aterm-ml, eterm, evilvte, gnome-terminal, guake, konsole, kterm, lxterminal, mlterm, mlterm-tiny, mrxvt, mrxvt-cjk, mrxvt-mini, multi-aterm, pterm, roxterm, rxvt, rxvt-beta, rxvt-ml, rxvt-unicode, rxvt-unicode-lite, rxvt-unicode-ml, sakura, terminal.app, terminator, tilda, vala-terminal, wterm, wterm-ml, xfce4-terminal, xterm, xvt