Package: tint2 (0.7.1-1) [universe]
Links for tint2
Download Source Package tint2:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Daniel Moerner
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Tint is a simple panel/taskbar intentionally made for openbox3, but should also work with other window managers. The taskbar includes transparency and color settings for the font, icons, border, and background. It also supports multihead setups, customized mouse actions, and a built-in clock. Tint was originally based on ttm code. Since then, support has also been added for a battery monitor and system tray.
The goal is to keep a clean and unintrusive look with lightweight code and compliance with freedesktop specification.
Other Packages Related to tint2
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libimlib2
- powerful image loading and rendering library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxinerama1
- X11 Xinerama extension library