Package: zeitgeist-datahub (0.3.2-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for zeitgeist-datahub
Download Source Package zeitgeist:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [zeitgeist-project.com]
event logging framework - passive logging daemon
Zeitgeist is a service which logs the user's activities and events (files opened, websites visited, conversations hold with other people, etc.) and makes the relevant information available to other applications.
It serves as a comprehensive activity log and also makes it possible to determine relationships between items based on usage patterns.
This package contains zeitgeist-datahub, a daemon which starts together with the main engine and inserts information collected from GtkRecentlyUsed into it. Additional data collectors can be added to it and will be detected at startup time.
Other Packages Related to zeitgeist-datahub
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (Python interface)
- dep: python-gconf
- Python bindings for the GConf configuration database system
- dep: python-gobject (>= 2.16.0)
- Python bindings for the GObject library
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-xdg
- Python library to access freedesktop.org standards
- dep: zeitgeist-core
- event logging framework - engine
- rec: python-gtk2 (>= 2.14.1)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set