Source Package: powernap (2.17-0ubuntu2)
Links for powernap
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- reduce the power consumption of a system when inactive
- common library files required by powernap
- remotely wake a napping system
Other Packages Related to powernap
- helper programs for debian/rules
- GNU Internationalization utilities for the base system
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)