Source Package: sleepd (2.04)
Links for sleepd
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- puts an inactive or low battery laptop to sleep
Other Packages Related to sleepd
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Library for interacting with APM driver in kernel
- Debian package development tools
- Hardware Abstraction Layer - development files