パッケージ: a2ps (1:4.14-1) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Masayuki Hatta (mhatta)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNU a2ps - 'Anything to PostScript' converter and pretty-printer
GNU a2ps converts files into PostScript for printing or viewing. It uses a nice default format, usually two pages on each physical page, borders surrounding pages, headers with useful information (page number, printing date, file name or supplied header), line numbering, symbol substitution as well as pretty printing for a wide range of programming languages.
Historically, a2ps started as a text to PostScript converter, but thanks to powerful delegations it is able to let you use it for any kind of files, ie it can also digest manual pages, dvi files, texinfo, ....
Among the other most noticeable features of a2ps are:
- various encodings (all the Latins and others), - various fonts (automatic font down loading), - various medias, - various printer interfaces, - various output styles, - various programming languages, - various helping applications, - and various spoken languages.
その他の a2ps 関連パッケージ
- dep: file
- Determines file type using "magic" numbers
- dep: libpaper1
- library for handling paper characteristics
- dep: psutils
- A collection of PostScript document handling utilities
- rec: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- rec: wdiff
- Compares two files word by word
- sug: emacsen-common
- Common facilities for all emacsen
- sug: ghostscript
- The GPL Ghostscript PostScript/PDF interpreter
- sug: groff
- GNU troff text-formatting system
- sug: gv
- PostScript and PDF viewer for X
- sug: html2ps
- HTML to PostScript converter
- sug: t1-cyrillic
- A basic set of free PostScript fonts