パッケージ: libpion-common-2.2.8 (2.2.8+dfsg-2) [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Athena Capital Research
- Roberto C. Sanchez
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- ホームページ [www.pion.org]
lightweight HTTP interface library - common runtime files
pion-net is not intended to implement yet another web server, but to provide HTTP(S) functionality to new or existing C++ applications. If you're looking for a full-featured server application, check out Apache or lighttpd. If you're working on a Boost C++ application and would just like to use HTTP to provide a simple user interface or interact with run-time data, then pion-net is a clean and simple solution.
Pion Network Library uses the Boost and asio libraries for multi-threading and asynchronous I/O. This allows servers implemented using pion-net to handle many thousands of connections simultaneously with a single physical server.
pion-net also supports server-side SSL & TLS encryption when built with the OpenSSL library (which the Debian package is).
This package includes the pion-net common runtime files.
その他の libpion-common-2.2.8 関連パッケージ
- dep: libboost-date-time1.40.0 (>= 1.40.0-1)
- set of date-time libraries based on generic programming concepts
- dep: libboost-filesystem1.40.0 (>= 1.40.0-1)
- filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++
- dep: libboost-iostreams1.40.0 (>= 1.40.0-1)
- Boost.Iostreams Library
- dep: libboost-regex1.40.0 (>= 1.40.0-1)
- regular expression library for C++
- dep: libboost-signals1.40.0 (>= 1.40.0-1)
- managed signals and slots library for C++
- dep: libboost-system1.40.0 (>= 1.40.0-1)
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
- dep: libboost-thread1.40.0 (>= 1.40.0-1)
- portable C++ multi-threading
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime