パッケージ: librep9 (0.90.2-1) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- ホームページ [librep.sourceforge.net]
embeded lisp command interpreter library
rep is a dialect of Lisp, designed to be used both as an extension language for applications and as a general purpose programming language.
It was originally written to be mostly-compatible with Emacs Lisp, but has subsequently diverged markedly. Its aim is to combine the best features of Scheme and Common Lisp and provide an environment that is comfortable for implementing both small and large scale systems. It tries to be a "pragmatic" programming language.
This package contains the shared library for applications that embed the rep interpreter. You should not need to install this package manually.
その他の librep9 関連パッケージ
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgdbm3 (>= 1.8.3)
- GNU dbm database routines (runtime version)
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline6
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries