パッケージ: snort-common-libraries (126.96.36.199-2build1) [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pen~a
- Pascal Hakim
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- ホームページ [www.snort.org]
flexible Network Intrusion Detection System ruleset
Snort is a libpcap-based packet sniffer/logger which can be used as a lightweight network intrusion detection system. It features rules based logging and can perform content searching/matching in addition to being used to detect a variety of other attacks and probes, such as buffer overflows, stealth port scans, CGI attacks, SMB probes, and much more. Snort has a real-time alerting capability, with alerts being sent to syslog, a separate "alert" file, or even to a Windows computer via Samba.
This package provides libraries used by all the Snort binary packages.
その他の snort-common-libraries 関連パッケージ
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.21-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libprelude2
- Security Information Management System [ Base library ]
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime