パッケージ: tumgreyspf (1.35-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Thomas Goirand
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- ホームページ [www.tummy.com]
external policy checker for the postfix mail server
Tumgreyspf can optionally greylist and/or use spfquery to check SPF records to determine if email should be accepted by your server.
SPF is information published by the domain owner about what systems may legitimately send e-mail for the domain. Greylisting takes advantage of spam and viruses that do not follow the RFCs and retry deliveries on temporary failure. These checks can be used as part of a mail system and allow several orders of magnitude reduction in spam, lower system load, and few problems with legitimate mail getting blocked.
Tumgreyspf uses the file-system as its database, no additional database is required to use it.
その他の tumgreyspf 関連パッケージ
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: passwd
- change and administer password and group data
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-spf
- sender policy framework (SPF) module for Python
- dep: spfquery
- query SPF (Sender Policy Framework) to validate mail senders