パッケージ: klash (0.8.7-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Miriam Ruiz
- Alexander Sack
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
free SWF movie player - standalone player for KDE
Gnash is a free SWF movie player, which works either standalone, or as plugin for Firefox/Mozilla or Konqueror. Currently it is in a alpha state. The plugins are under heavy development at this time.
Gnash supports the majority of Flash opcodes up to SWF version 7, and a wide sampling of ActionScript classes for SWF version 8.5. All the core ones are implemented, and many of the newer ones work, but may be missing some of their methods.
Included in the Gnash is an XML based messaging system, as specified in the Flash specification. This lets a flash movie communicate over a TCP/IP socket, and parse the incoming XML message. This lets a movie be a remote control for other devices or applications.
Klash is a free standalone SWF movie player for KDE.
その他の klash 関連パッケージ
- dep: gnash-common (= 0.8.7-0ubuntu1)
- free SWF movie player - common files/libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>= 0.10.0)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library