Package: ocsigen-dev (1.3.3-1~ubuntu10.04.1) [universe]
Links for ocsigen-dev
Download Source Package ocsigen:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Stéphane Glondu
- Samuel Mimram
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ocsigen.org]
development metapackage for Ocsigen
Ocsigen is a Web server and a programming framework providing a new way to create dynamic Web sites. Its goal is to offer an alternative to Apache/PHP, based on cutting-edge technologies coming from research in programming languages. It has most of the features you expect from a Web server (static pages, CGI scripts, etc.) and also an innovative module, called Eliom, for generating dynamic Web pages. With Eliom, you program in a concise and modular way, with a strong type system which helps you to produce valid xhtml. The server handles sessions, URLs, and page parameters automatically.
This metapackage brings everything you need to develop Ocsigen extensions and Eliom modules: the development librairies, the server itself and documentation.
Other Packages Related to ocsigen-dev
- dep: libocsigen-ocaml-dev (>= 1.3.3-1~ubuntu10.04.1)
- development librairies for Ocsigen
- dep: libocsigen-ocaml-doc (>= 1.3.3-1~ubuntu10.04.1)
- developer's documentation for Ocsigen
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries
- dep: ocsigen (>= 1.3.3-1~ubuntu10.04.1)
- web server and programming framework in OCaml