Package: puppetmaster-passenger (2.7.1-1ubuntu3.8~ubuntu10.04.1)
Links for puppetmaster-passenger
Download Source Package puppet:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Puppet Package Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Micah Anderson
- Andrew Pollock
- Nigel Kersten
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [projects.puppetlabs.com]
Centralised configuration management - master setup to run under mod passenger
This package provides a puppetmaster running under mod passenger. This configuration offers better performance and scalability.
Puppet lets you centrally manage every important aspect of your system using a cross-platform specification language that manages all the separate elements normally aggregated in different files, like users, cron jobs, and hosts, along with obviously discrete elements like packages, services, and files.
Puppet's simple declarative specification language provides powerful classing abilities for drawing out the similarities between hosts while allowing them to be as specific as necessary, and it handles dependency and prerequisite relationships between objects clearly and explicitly.
Other Packages Related to puppetmaster-passenger
- dep: facter
- a library for retrieving facts from operating systems
- dep: libapache2-mod-passenger
- Rails and Rack support for Apache2
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: puppetmaster-common (= 2.7.1-1ubuntu3.8~ubuntu10.04.1)
- Puppet master common scripts
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8