Package: jockey-gtk (0.5.8-0ubuntu8.1)
Links for jockey-gtk
Download Source Package jockey:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Martin Pitt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNOME user interface and desktop integration for driver management
Jockey provides a user interface for configuring third-party drivers, such as the Nvidia and ATI fglrx X.org and various Wireless LAN kernel modules.
This package contains the GNOME frontend.
Other Packages Related to jockey-gtk
- dep: jockey-common (= 0.5.8-0ubuntu8.1)
- user interface and desktop integration for driver management
- dep: policykit-1-gnome
- GNOME authentication agent for PolicyKit-1
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-notify (>= 0.1.1-0ubuntu2)
- Python bindings for libnotify
- dep: python-xdg
- Python library to access freedesktop.org standards
- dep: synaptic
- Graphical package manager
- rec: python-appindicator (>= 0.0.6)
- Python bindings for libappindicator