Package: jockey-kde (0.5.8-0ubuntu8.1)
Links for jockey-kde
Download Source Package jockey:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Martin Pitt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
KDE user interface and desktop integration for driver management
Jockey provides a user interface for configuring third-party drivers, such as the Nvidia and ATI fglrx X.org and various Wireless LAN kernel modules.
This package contains the KDE frontend.
Other Packages Related to jockey-kde
- dep: jockey-common (= 0.5.8-0ubuntu8.1)
- user interface and desktop integration for driver management
- dep: kdebase-runtime
- runtime components from the official KDE 4 release
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-kde4
- Python bindings for the KDE 4 libraries