Package: libpam-ck-connector (0.4.1-3ubuntu3)
Links for libpam-ck-connector
Download Source Package consolekit:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Utopia Maintenance Team (Mail Archive)
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.freedesktop.org]
ConsoleKit PAM module
ConsoleKit is a system daemon for tracking what users are logged into the system and how they interact with the computer (e.g. which keyboard and mouse they use).
This package provides a PAM module which can be used for console logins. Graphical login managers should talk to ConsoleKit directly.
Other Packages Related to libpam-ck-connector
- dep: libck-connector0 (>= 0.2.1)
- ConsoleKit libraries
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libpam-runtime (>= 1.0.1-6)
- Runtime support for the PAM library
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library