Package: loop-aes-utils (2.15.1~rc1-2ubuntu1.1) [universe]
Links for loop-aes-utils
Download Source Package loop-aes-utils:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Loop-AES Team (Mail Archive)
- Max Vozeler
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Tools for mounting and manipulating filesystems
This package provides the mount(8), umount(8), swapon(8), swapoff(8), and losetup(8) commands with support for loop-AES loopback encryption.
Purpose of this package is to provide users of loop-AES with extended mount support that is not available with the crypto patch in the 'mount' package.
On installation, this package diverts files from the mount package and installs versions with loop-AES support in their places. The diversions get removed on removal of the package.
Other Packages Related to loop-aes-utils
- dep: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
- dep: libblkid1 (>= 2.15~rc2-1ubuntu1)
- block device id library
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 2.0.15)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- dep: libsepol1 (>= 1.14)
- SELinux library for manipulating binary security policies
- dep: libuuid1 (>= 2.16)
- Universally Unique ID library
- dep: mount (>= 2.13-1)
- Tools for mounting and manipulating filesystems
- rec: sharutils
- shar, unshar, uuencode, uudecode