Package: nut-hal-drivers (2.4.3-1ubuntu3.2) [universe]
Links for nut-hal-drivers
Download Source Package nut:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Arnaud Quette
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.networkupstools.org]
network UPS tools - HAL interface
Network UPS Tools (NUT) is a client/server monitoring system that allows computers to share uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and power distribution unit (PDU) hardware. Clients access the hardware through the server, and are notified whenever the power status changes.
This package provides add-ons for the hardware abstraction layer (HAL) that allow desktop environments to monitor locally-connected UPS equipment. The HAL drivers cannot be used at the same time as the normal NUT upsd.
Other Packages Related to nut-hal-drivers
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libhal1 (>= 0.5.8.1)
- Hardware Abstraction Layer - shared library
- dep: libusb-0.1-4 (>= 2:0.1.12)
- userspace USB programming library
- dep: udev (>= 136-1)
- rule-based device node and kernel event manager