Package: python-smartpm (1.2-5ubuntu0.2)
Links for python-smartpm
Download Source Package smart:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Michael Vogt
- Free Ekanayaka
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Python library of the Smart Package Manager
An alternative package manager that works with dpkg/rpm The Smart Package Manager project has the ambitious objective of creating smart and portable algorithms for solving adequately the problem of managing software upgrading and installation. This tool works in all major distributions (APT, APT-RPM, YUM, URPMI, etc).
This package contains a Python library for Smart.
Other Packages Related to python-smartpm
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-pexpect
- Python module for automating interactive applications
- dep: python-pycurl
- Python bindings to libcurl
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python2.6
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.6)