Package: super (3.30.0-3+squeeze1build0.10.04.1) [universe]
Links for super
Download Source Package super:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Robert Luberda
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ftp.ucolick.org]
Execute commands setuid root
Super allows specified users to execute scripts (or other commands) as if they were root; or it can set the uid and/or gid on a per-command basis before executing the command. It is intended to be a secure alternative to making scripts setuid root.
Other Packages Related to super
- dep: libpam-runtime (>= 0.76-14)
- Runtime support for the PAM library
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- rec: logrotate (>= 3.5.9)
- Log rotation utility