Package: apport-retrace (1.13.3-0ubuntu2.2)
Links for apport-retrace
Download Source Package apport:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Martin Pitt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wiki.ubuntu.com]
tools for reprocessing Apport crash reports
apport-retrace recombines an Apport crash report (either a file or a Launchpad bug) and debug symbol packages (.ddebs) into fully symbolic stack traces.
This package also ships apport-chroot. This tool can create and manage chroots for usage with apport-retrace. If the fakeroot and fakechroot libraries are available (either by installing the packages or by merely putting their libraries somewhere and setting two environment variables), the entire process of retracing crashes in chroots can happen with normal user privileges.
Other Packages Related to apport-retrace
- dep: apt
- Advanced front-end for dpkg
- dep: binutils
- The GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-apport (>= 0.124)
- apport crash report handling library
- dep: python-apt
- Python interface to libapt-pkg