Package: clamav-milter (0.98.1+dfsg-4ubuntu1~ubuntu10.04.2) [universe]
Links for clamav-milter
Download Source Package clamav:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- ClamAV Team (Mail Archive)
- Stephen Gran
- Michael Meskes
- Michael Tautschnig
- Scott Kitterman
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.clamav.net]
anti-virus utility for Unix - sendmail integration
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit for Unix. The main purpose of this software is the integration with mail servers (attachment scanning). The package provides a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon in the clamav-daemon package, a command-line scanner in the clamav package, and a tool for automatic updating via the Internet in the clamav-freshclam package. The programs are based on libclamav6, which can be used by other software.
This package contains the ClamAV milter for use with sendmail. It can be configured to be run either standalone, or using clamav-daemon.
Other Packages Related to clamav-milter
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: clamav-base (>= 0.98.1+dfsg-4ubuntu1~ubuntu10.04.2)
- anti-virus utility for Unix - base package
- dep: debconf (>= 0.5)
- Debian configuration management system
- or debconf-2.0
- Package not available
- dep: libmilter1.0.1
- Sendmail Mail Filter API (Milter)
- dep: logrotate
- Log rotation utility
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-13)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- rec: clamav-daemon
- anti-virus utility for Unix - scanner daemon