Package: mono-gmcs (2.4.4~svn151842-1ubuntu4.1)
Links for mono-gmcs
Download Source Package mono:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Mono Group (Mail Archive)
- Mirco Bauer
- Sebastian Dröge
- Jo Shields
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
Mono C# 2.0 and C# 3.0 compiler for CLI 2.0
This is the Mono C# (C-Sharp) 2.0 and C# 3.0 compiler, a platform-independent compiler which produces CIL (Common Intermediate Language) binary executables. The gmcs compiler supports two different featuresets (C# versions).
With C# 2.0 (which is the default) it supports:
- generics - iterators (yield) - nullable value types - partial types - anonymous methods - static classes - coalesce operator: ??
With C# 3.0 it supports:
- Language Integrated Query (LINQ) - object initializers - collection initializers - anonymous types - local variable type inference - implicitly-typed arrays - lambda expressions - automatic properties - extension methods - partial methods
This compiler targets the CLI 2.0 runtime version.
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
Other Packages Related to mono-gmcs
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (<< 2.4.4~svn151843)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 2.4.4~svn151842)
- dep: libmono-system2.0-cil (>= 2.4.3)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 18.104.22.168)
- Mono runtime
- rec: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries