Package: nagios3-dbg (3.2.0-4ubuntu2.2)
Links for nagios3-dbg
Download Source Package nagios3:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (Mail Archive)
- sean finney
- Marc Haber
- Joerg Jaspert
- Alexander Wirt
- Jan Wagner
- Luk Claes
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.nagios.org]
debugging symbols and debug stuff for nagios3
Nagios is a monitoring and management system for hosts, services and networks.
Nagios' features include:
* Monitoring of network services (via TCP port, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, PING, etc.) * Plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks * Contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or user-defined method) * Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host events (for proactive problem resolution) * Web output (current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.)
Nagios was written in C and is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit your own needs.
This package contains gdb debugging symbols for the nagios3 binaries and the mini_epn tool which can help in debugging Nagios problems.
Nagios is a replacement of the Netsaint project. It accepts and uses the previous Netsaint modules transparently.
Upstream URL: http://www.nagios.org/
Other Packages Related to nagios3-dbg
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libperl5.10 (>= 5.10.1)
- shared Perl library
- dep: nagios3-core (= 3.2.0-4ubuntu2.2)
- A host/service/network monitoring and management system core files