Package: kpartloader (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1)
Links for kpartloader
Download Source Package kdesdk:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Ana Beatriz Guerrero Lopez
- Fathi Boudra
- Sune Vuorela
- Armin Berres
- Matthew Rosewarne
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.kde.org]
test tool for KParts
KPartloader is a very simple application to test loading of a KPart. KPartloader is called with a simple argument to tell which KPart to load.
KParts is a KDE core technology to embed components of one application into other applications. This application is used for testing such components during development.
This package is part of the KDE 4 Software Development Kit module.
Other Packages Related to kpartloader
- dep: kdebase-runtime (>= 4:4.4.5)
- runtime components from the official KDE 4 release
- dep: kdelibs5 (>= 4:4.4.5)
- core libraries for all KDE 4 applications
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.0) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3