Package: erlang-tools (1:13.b.3-dfsg-2ubuntu2.1) [universe]
Links for erlang-tools
Download Source Package erlang:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Erlang Packagers (Mail Archive)
- Sergei Golovan
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.erlang.org]
Erlang/OTP various tools
The Tools application contains a number of stand-alone tools, which are useful when developing Erlang programs.
cover - A coverage analysis tool for Erlang. cprof - A profiling tool that shows how many times each function is called. Uses a kind of local call trace breakpoints containing counters to achieve very low runtime performance degradation. eprof - A time profiling tool; measures how time is used in Erlang programs. Predecessor of fprof (see below). fprof - Another Erlang profiler; measures how time is used in Erlang programs. Uses trace to file to minimize runtime performance impact, and displays time for calling and called functions. instrument - Utility functions for obtaining and analysing resource usage in an instrumented Erlang runtime system. make - A make utility for Erlang similar to UNIX make. tags - A tool for generating Emacs TAGS files from Erlang source files. xref - A cross reference tool. Can be used to check dependencies between functions, modules, applications and releases.
Other Packages Related to erlang-tools
- dep: erlang-inets (= 1:13.b.3-dfsg-2ubuntu2.1)
- Erlang/OTP Internet clients and servers
- dep: erlang-runtime-tools (= 1:13.b.3-dfsg-2ubuntu2.1)
- Erlang/OTP runtime tracing/debugging tools
- dep: erlang-webtool (= 1:13.b.3-dfsg-2ubuntu2.1)
- Erlang/OTP helper for web-based tools