Package: get-iplayer (2.66-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for get-iplayer
Download Source Package get-iplayer:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jonathan Wiltshire
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [linuxcentre.net]
download/stream available BBC iPlayer TV and radio programmes
get_iplayer lists, searches and records BBC iPlayer TV/Radio, BBC Podcast programmes. Other third-party plugins may be available.
get_iplayer has three modes: recording a complete programme for later playback, streaming a programme directly to a playback application, such as mplayer; and as a Personal Video Recorder (PVR), subscribing to search terms and recording programmes automatically. It can also stream or record live BBC iPlayer output.
Other Packages Related to get-iplayer
- dep: libwww-perl
- Perl HTTP/WWW client/server library
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: atomicparsley
- program for reading, parsing and setting metadata into MPEG-4 files
- rec: flvstreamer
- comman-line RTMP client
- rec: id3v2
- A command line id3v2 tag editor
- rec: libmp3-info-perl
- Perl MP3::Info - Manipulate / fetch info from MP3 audio files