Package: gpgv (1.4.10-2ubuntu1.8)
Links for gpgv
Download Source Package gnupg:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GnuPG-Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Sune Vuorela
- Daniel Leidert (dale)
- Thijs Kinkhorst
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gnupg.org]
GNU privacy guard - signature verification tool
GnuPG is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage.
gpgv is a stripped-down version of gnupg which is only able to check signatures. It is smaller than the full-blown gnupg and uses a different (and simpler) way to check that the public keys used to make the signature are trustworthy.
Other Packages Related to gpgv
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement