Package: pdns-backend-geo (2.9.22-3ubuntu0.1) [universe]
Links for pdns-backend-geo
Download Source Package pdns:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian PowerDNS Maintainers
- Christoph Haas
- Matthijs Mohlmann
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
geo backend for PowerDNS
PowerDNS is a versatile nameserver which supports a large number of different backends ranging from simple zonefiles to relational databases and load balancing/failover algorithms. PowerDNS tries to emphasize speed and security.
This package contains a geobackend for the PowerDNS nameserver. This backend balances the load throughout the world so that people access the geographically nearest available server.
Other Packages Related to pdns-backend-geo
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: pdns-server (>= 2.9.22-3ubuntu0.1)
- extremely powerful and versatile nameserver
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime