Package: kgb-client (1.01-3ubuntu0.1) [universe]
Links for kgb-client
Download Source Package kgb-bot:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian KGB Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Martín Ferrari
- Damyan Ivanov
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
client for KGB (IRC collaboration bot)
KGB is an IRC bot, helping people work together by notifying an IRC channel when a commit occures.
It supports multiple repositories/IRC channels and is fully configurable.
This package contains the client-side program, kgb-client, which is supposed to be used as an hook in your version control system and sends the notifications to the KGB daemon.
Currently supported version control systems are:
* Subversion * Git
Note that Git support is provided by a separate package, kgb-client-git
Other Packages Related to kgb-client
- dep: libclass-accessor-perl
- Perl module that automatically generates accessors
- dep: libdigest-sha1-perl
- NIST SHA-1 message digest algorithm
- dep: libsoap-lite-perl
- Perl implementation of a SOAP client and server
- dep: libsvn-perl
- Perl bindings for Subversion
- dep: libyaml-perl
- YAML Ain't Markup Language
- dep: perl (>= 5.10)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: kgb-client-git
- client for KGB (IRC collaboration bot) - Git support
- sug: kgb-bot
- IRC collaboration bot