Package: libatspi-dev (1.30.1-0ubuntu1)
Links for libatspi-dev
Download Source Package at-spi:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Development files of at-spi for GNOME Accessibility
at-spi is the "Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface".
Accessibility is enabling people with disabilities to participate in substantial life activities that include work and the use of services, products and information.
This package contains the development files for at-spi.
Other Packages Related to libatspi-dev
- dep: libatspi1.0-0 (= 1.30.1-0ubuntu1)
- C binding libraries of at-spi for GNOME Accessibility
- dep: libbonobo2-dev
- Bonobo CORBA interfaces library -- development files
- dep: libgtk2.0-dev (>= 2.10.0)
- Development files for the GTK+ library
- dep: libice-dev
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library (development headers)
- dep: libsm-dev
- X11 Session Management library (development headers)
- dep: libx11-dev
- X11 client-side library (development headers)
- dep: libxml2-dev
- Development files for the GNOME XML library
- dep: libxtst-dev
- X11 Record extension library (development headers)
- dep: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries
- sug: at-spi-doc
- Documentation files of at-spi for GNOME Accessibility