Package: libimobiledevice-dev (0.9.7-1ubuntu1.2)
Links for libimobiledevice-dev
Download Source Package libimobiledevice:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Julien Lavergne
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [matt.colyer.name]
Library for communicating with iPhone and iPod Touch devices
libimobiledevice is a library that talks the native Apple USB protocols that the iPhone and iPod Touch use. Unlike other projects, libimobiledevice does not depend on using any existing libraries from Apple.
This package contains the development files.
Other Packages Related to libimobiledevice-dev
- dep: libglib2.0-dev
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libgnutls-dev
- the GNU TLS library - development files
- dep: libimobiledevice0 (= 0.9.7-1ubuntu1.2)
- Library for communicating with the iPhone and iPod Touch
- dep: libplist-dev
- Library for handling Apple binary and XML property lists
- dep: libtasn1-3-dev
- Manage ASN.1 structures (development)
- dep: libusbmuxd-dev
- USB multiplexor daemon for iPhone and iPod Touch devices - devel