Package: libsaml2-dev (2.3-1ubuntu0.1) [universe]
Links for libsaml2-dev
Download Source Package opensaml2:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Shib Team (Mail Archive)
- Russ Allbery
- Ferenc Wagner
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [spaces.internet2.edu]
Security Assertion Markup Language library (development)
OpenSAML is an open source implementation of the OASIS Security Assertion Markup Language Specification. It contains a set of open source C++ classes that support the SAML 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 specifications.
This package contains the headers and other necessary files to build applications or libraries that use or extend the OpenSAML library.
Other Packages Related to libsaml2-dev
- dep: libsaml6 (= 2.3-1ubuntu0.1)
- Security Assertion Markup Language library (runtime)
- dep: libxmltooling-dev (>= 1.3)
- C++ XML parsing library with encryption support (development)
- sug: libsaml2-doc (= 2.3-1ubuntu0.1)
- Security Assertion Markup Language library (API docs)