Package: libvte-dev (1:0.23.5-0ubuntu1.1)
Links for libvte-dev
Download Source Package vte:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Guilherme de S. Pastore
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Terminal emulator widget for GTK+ 2.0 - development files
The VTE library inserts terminal capability strings into a trie, and then uses it to determine if data received from a pseudo-terminal is a control sequence or just random data. The sample program "interpret" illustrates more or less what the widget sees after it filters incoming data.
This package contains development files for the VTE library and its Python bindings.
Other Packages Related to libvte-dev
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.18.0)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libgtk2.0-dev (>= 2.14.0)
- Development files for the GTK+ library
- dep: libpango1.0-dev (>= 1.22.0)
- Development files for the Pango
- dep: libvte9 (= 1:0.23.5-0ubuntu1.1)
- Terminal emulator widget for GTK+ 2.0 - runtime files
- dep: python-vte (= 1:0.23.5-0ubuntu1.1)
- Python bindings for the VTE widget set