Package: libwxbase2.6-dev (22.214.171.124.2-3ubuntu5.1) [universe]
Links for libwxbase2.6-dev
Download Source Package wxwidgets2.6:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ron Lee
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
wxBase library (development) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
wxBase is a collection of C++ classes providing basic data structures (strings, lists, arrays), powerful wxDateTime class for date manipulations, portable wrappers around many OS-specific functions allowing to build the same program under all supported folders, wxThread class for writing multithreaded programs using either Win32 or POSIX threads and much more. wxBase currently supports the following platforms: Generic Unix (Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, HP-UX, ...), win32, and BeOS.
This package provides the files needed to compile apps using the wxBase library.
Other Packages Related to libwxbase2.6-dev
- dep: libc6-dev
- Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libwxbase2.6-0 (= 126.96.36.199.2-3ubuntu5.1)
- wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
- dep: wx2.6-headers (= 188.8.131.52.2-3ubuntu5.1)
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (header files)