Package: libgtk-directfb-2.0-0 (2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1)
Links for libgtk-directfb-2.0-0
Download Source Package gtk+2.0:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Sebastien Bacher
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The GTK+ graphical user interface library - DirectFB runtime
The GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, the GTK+ is suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites.
This version uses DirectFB, a thin library providing an integrated windowing system and hardware acceleration on top of the Linux framebuffer.
Other Packages Related to libgtk-directfb-2.0-0
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.29.3)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.8.2-2~)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.23.6)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (= 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libgtk2.0-common
- Common files for the GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text