Package: libgtk-directfb-2.0-dev (2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1)
Links for libgtk-directfb-2.0-dev
Download Source Package gtk+2.0:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Sebastien Bacher
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Development files for the GTK+ library - DirectFB version
The GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, the GTK+ is suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites.
This package contains the header files and static libraries which is needed for developing the GTK+ applications on top of the DirectFB library.
Other Packages Related to libgtk-directfb-2.0-dev
- dep: libcairo2-dev (>= 1.6.4-6.1)
- Development files for the Cairo 2D graphics library
- dep: libgtk-directfb-2.0-0 (= 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library - DirectFB runtime
- dep: libgtk2.0-common
- Common files for the GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libgtk2.0-dev (= 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1)
- Development files for the GTK+ library