Package: libgtk-vnc-1.0-0 (0.3.10-2ubuntu2.2)
Links for libgtk-vnc-1.0-0
Download Source Package gtk-vnc:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Guido Günther
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A VNC viewer widget for GTK+ (runtime libraries)
It is built using coroutines, allowing it to be completely asynchronous while remaining single threaded. It supports RFB protocols 3.3 through 3.8 and the VeNCrypt authentication extension providing SSL/TLS encryption with x509 certificate authentication.
The core library is written in C and a binding for Python using PyGTK is available. The networking layer supports connections over both IPv4 and IPv6.
This package contains the shared library.
Other Packages Related to libgtk-vnc-1.0-0
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.29.3)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.10.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libsasl2-2
- Cyrus SASL - authentication abstraction library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime